Terms & Conditions
Upon purchasing a package from the AusCraft online store, you agree to the following:
Terms of Service:
- Abusing any purchased perks/commands will result in your package being revoked from your account.
- Abusing other players (mentally or physically) using a purchased package is strictly against our rules and will result in your package being revoked from your account and possibly a ban from all servers.
- Items gained through purchases on the store may be given away, but CANNOT be sold for any kind of profit.
- You will not force a chargeback, create a dispute, or reverse any payments.
- By purchasing on the AusCraft store you hereby agree are over the are of 18 OR have the cardholder's permission.
- Breaking our Terms of Service will revoke your right to a refund. This will be aggressively defended.
- Refunds can be requested through contacting an Admin via a direct message on our forums (https://auscraft.net/forums)
- Refunds will only be given on the first request if the request holds legitimacy, any further request for a refund will be rejected.
- Timed perks, commands and/or packages may only be refunded if requested within the first quarter (1/4) of the packages duration.
- Time lost on timed perks, commands and/or packages will not be refunded if the time was lost due to actions which resulted in a Temporary or Permanent Ban on your account.
- In case of consumable goods (eg: in-game currency) a refund can only be given if you have the purchased item/currency unused and available to be revoked from your account.
- Forcing a Chargeback or Paypal Claim/Dispute will result in a ban from all servers until the case is dropped.